Darkglass Electronics released a new and exciting pedal called the Element. This pedal is a headphone amp and cabinet simulator. It allows you to have a bank of 5 cabinet simulations and it is easily changeable with the Darkglass Suite application. The built in Bluetooth technology makes it easy to connect it to other devices. This way you can use this pedal for practicing along to backing tracks while having an amazing cab simulator sound in your headphones.
This Darkglass Electronics pedal has two headphone outs which enables two player to play through this pedal at the same time. It also has an XLR output with which you can use to connect to an audio interface or a PA system, while maintaining the crisp bass sound you achieved through this pedal.
- Type: Cabinet Simulation, Headphone Amp
- Form Factor: Pedal
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Effects Types: 5 x Cabinet Simulations, WAV/AIFF Impulse Response loading (Darkglass Suite)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4″ (instrument/line), 1 x 1/8″ (aux line in)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4″ (amp in/speaker thru), 1 x XLR (direct out), 2 x 1/8″ (headphones)
- Other I/O: Bluetooth (aux in)
- USB: 1 x USB-C
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Power Source: 9-12V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage: Up to 250mA
- Height: 1.77″
- Width: 2.95″
- Depth: 4.37″
The street price for this Darkglass Element pedal is $249.