Ibanez Releases JCSR2021 – Made in Japan
The swamp ash body delivers a nice round tone with a rich sustain. For additional sustain, the Ibanez JCSR2021 features an Atlas HP 5pc Wenge and Walnut neck.
Furthermore, it features custom arched Bartolini pickups that mirror the radius of the fingerboard for additional comfortability.
This new bass features a Custom 3-band EQ that is a refined version of their earlier electronics. The active electronic system features an EQ bypass control and also includes a passive-only switch for even more tonal options.
When the EQ bypass is activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.
- Neck – Atlas-5 HP5pc Wenge/Purpleheart
- Top/Back/Body – Buckeye Burl & Blue Resin top Swamp Ash body
- Fretboard – Wenge fretboard, Mother of Pearl & Abalone oval inlay
- Frets – 24 Medium frets
- Bridge – MR5S bridge
- String spacing – 16.5mm
- Pickups – Bartolini Custom Pickups
- EQ – Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/ EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot) & 3-way Mid frequency switch
- Nut – Graph Tech® BLACK TUSQ XL® nut
- Hardware – Gold