Warwick is releasing the Gnome bass amp head this September. This amp is really compact and lightweight at just over 2 lbs (less than 1kg!). It can easily fit in any gig bag. It offers bass players a clear, defined bass sound and imposing power.
Additionally, the Warwick Gnome i offers an easy-to-use audio interface. The USB audio interface allows you to connect your Gnome amp to a PC, MAC and record your playing or to process your signal using digital audio softwares.
The top-of-the-line model Gnome i Pro delivers all that on a higher output level of 280 W at 4 ohms. (Gnome and Gnome i 200 W at 4 Ohm)
– ultra-portable, lightweight bass amplifier head
– solid-state design
– class D amplifier circuitry, 200 W (i Pro 280 W) at 4 ohms / 130 W (i Pro 180 W) at 8 ohms
– 3-band EQ with +/- 15 dB cut/boost per band
– 35 mm (1/4″) headphone output for silent practice
– post-EQ balanced XLR DI output with switchable ground lift
– more than 10 Mohms input impedance provide maximum sensitivity for passive pickups
– Gnome i and i Pro: USB audio interface for PC, MAC or compatible mobile devices, no drivers or special software required, supported sampling rates: 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz
– front panel controls for Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master
– rear-mounted Ground Lift switch, Power On / Off switch
– front connections for instrument input and headphone output (6.35 mm (1/4“)
– rear connections for mains in (IEC socket), 6.35 mm (1/4″) speaker out and balanced XLR DI out
– input voltage 220 – 240V AC
– dimensions (L x W x H) 170 x 118 x 45.5 mm / 6 11/16″ x 4 41/64″ x 1 51/64“
– weight 0.96 kg / 2.12 lbs
– incl. power cord with EU plug
Available by mid of September at a price of $175, check out Warwick website for more info on the release.
To check out more articles from Insta of Bass, click HERE.